[CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part ofMaryland.

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Mon May 21 13:51:12 EDT 2007

Steve,

Thanks for your support of making DC a multiplier in the NAQP contests.

Regarding your comments on sttehood for the District, I' dlike to remind you and those interested that I am only talking about amateur radio contesting. Nothing else.

On the other hand, while I am a long-time resident of the District, I have no particular interest in DC becoming a state.  What I do support is a change in the Home Rule Act so that legislation passed by our elected officials and signed by our mayor is turned turned into law instead of the present day situation where both houses of the Congress must first give their approval.

Again, that has nothing to do with amateur radio and is not germane to this discussion.

Again, thanks for your support.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC
"taxation, but no multiplier representation"