[CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part of Maryland.

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon May 21 17:11:55 EDT 2007

Eric,

     The District of Columbia _does_ count as Marlyand for Worked All States.
Just as the NAQP rules have an explicit statement about the District of
Columbia ("District of Columbia counts as Maryland"), so too do the rules for
Worked All States ("The District of Columbia may be counted for Maryland.")

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php?page=2
http://www.arrl.org/awards/was/