[CQ-Contest] stationless contesters

K1TTT K1TTT at ARRL.NET
Tue May 29 18:03:25 EDT 2007

Speaking of stationless contesters...

Because of the spring renovation plans I wasn't sure how soon my station
would be back up and running so I didn't push earlier for the summer contest
season.  But now everything is at least back up and running as well as it
was at the start of last fall's contests.  More improvements are coming, but
they should not stop summer operations.

Right now I am opening up my station for anyone who wants to operate for a
contest, emergency training event, field day, or even a special event for a
weekend.  The rules are simple, plan to spend lots of time on the air, be
enthusiastic about it, and have fun.

You can use your call or mine.  Do all bands, single band, single op, or
bring friends for multi op, SO2R or 6 separate stations, hp/lp/qrp, or even
vhf/uhf.  I have room for guest ops to sleep, cook, eat, etc, broadband
internet access for guests, and of course the 3 new remote control webcams
so your friends who can't come can watch and drool.

Between now and the 1st weekend of the CQWW DX contest in September
(remember, RTTY starts that THREE PART contest!) I have plans for the
following weekends:

6/16-17 AA DX CW - NB1B
8/4-5 NAQP CW - K1MK(maybe)
8/25 - YCCC Picnic and open house

So get your reservations soon before the good weekends are booked.
Remember, this period includes WAE, AA, NAQP, IARU, FD, VHF and UHF
contests, and a bunch of other stuff.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net