[CQ-Contest] Grid squares

Mike Kasrich aj9c at indy.rr.com
Wed May 30 06:32:52 EDT 2007

I actually talked to one of the CAC committe members at Dayton and he
seemed favorably disposed to the idea of grid squares for a club area
definition.  Want them all in a row?  I guess unlimited should mean
anything goes. It's still going to be an equivilent area to the circle.
The area just might be more friendly to those belonging to a particular
club.  If you could encompass all of the NE would the PVRC, FRC and YCCC
really dissolve to join forces?  Probably not.

Mike/aj9c