[CQ-Contest] WPX CW RECORDS

Randy Thompson k5zd at charter.net
Wed May 30 16:53:45 EDT 2007

K6AW is just back from a week in HC8 without Internet (lucky guy).

As for the records, they don't happen by magic.  Someone has to go through
all the years of results and compile them.  I am sure K6AW would appreciate
your contribution by doing this for the categories you are most interested
in!

I promise I will update the web page once the records are available.

Randy, K5ZD