[CQ-Contest] Circle Jerks

Craig Cook craig.n7or at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:33:35 EDT 2007

Well, you can define a circle as one section, too. At least for ARRL
purposes. ORegon is one big section, that has not been divided up as of yet.
It contains some contesters, some casual contesters, a few wannabe
contesters, and at least 1 former wannabe. Don't know if they could be
organized into anything viable or not. It has crossed my mind in the past,
but I don't think I would be the one capable of doing that. I have no idea
what impact all the new no-code HF ops will have. It may increase SSB
activity, at least in the short term. Maybe someone can do some recruiting
there.
Obviously, this applies to some other big states in the West and/or
NorthWest.
It's all a little bit interesting to me.
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR
"...then that's a shame on you."