[CQ-Contest] Inrad Service Divison

Jeff Kinzli N6GQ jeff at N6GQ.com
Fri Nov 2 14:44:42 EST 2007

Hey Jim,

I'm guessing you're talking about International Radio, the guys that
repair radios in Florida, rather than Inrad, the guys that sell
filters? Two different companies.

The filter guys are always super quick and super customer-focused, so
that's what led me to my guess. I'd be real surprised if the Inrad.net
guys were missing customers.

The International Radio Service Division contact page (
http://www.qth.com/irsd/contact.html ) says to call 1-772-489-6302,
which I just did and got through, no busy. Perhaps now is the window
to call :)

I just thought I'd clarify the difference between the two companies
and pass that on if you haven't already gotten through.

73,

Jeff N6GQ