[CQ-Contest] Cut number advice

J F phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:46:10 EST 2007

I sent cut numbers in the original exchange, but only
T for Zeros... I really don't like N for anything
other than a signal report.

If asked for a repeat, I sent full the full number.
Worked every time.

T was more of an issue on 20 with QSB it seemed to me,
and with newer ops.

Cuts won't go away and new contesters need to be aware
of the practice. If it takes an occasional repeat, not
much lost and more gained for the future.

Thanks for the Q Jeff... hope the K3 was fun!

73,
Julius
n2wn