[CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 08:29:03 EST 2007

Bob,

Valid point...

I participate in many contests, but would argue if I'm
not competing, either with myself or "on the side"
with friends, I have time to tune around and find
"rare" multipliers. You might even be first to find
'em!

Spotting is here to stay, and these arguments are
somewhat academic. It has serious advantages and
disadvantages in my mind, in and out of contesting. A
real Jekyll and Hyde situation IMHO...

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn