[CQ-Contest] Another N6ZZ Memorial Team

Paul Young youngp at hp.com
Thu Nov 8 16:18:12 EST 2007

I've had enough interest to form a team.  There were
a few more people interested, so if you are not on a
team and are operating single-op or single-assisted
and want to join a team in memory of Phil, N6ZZ, send
me e-mail.  Note that being on a team does not affect
anything else - you can join a team and still submit
your score for a club.

Here are the first five:

Paul, K1XM (6V7D)

     This will be my first QRP operation in the CQ WW.
     As far as I can tell it will also be the first ever
     QRP operation from zone 35.  Goal is to break a Meg.

Vitor, PY2NY

     Vitor is going to try to break 3,000 QSOs, single op
     all band high power.

Greg, W1KM

     Greg is going to beat his last year's score.  Goal is
     6 Meg, SOABHP.

Ed, N1UR (9M6AAC)

     Ed is going to try to break the SOABLP Oceania record
     I set from H44MX.  Goal is 4.1 Meg, which will also beat
     his C6ARL score from 2001.

Bud, VA7ST

     Bud was low power last year.  This year he's going for
     high power, 1700 Q's, and 1.2 Meg.

Hmmm, my goal is lowest on this list.  I'll give myself a
second goal of not being the low score on the team.

Overall, our team will try to have a combined score greater
than at least one of the scores of the stations on N6TJ's
team.

Individually each of our team members plans to have more
fun than all of N6TJ's team combined.

Watch the scoreboard, root for us, work us, spot us, see
you in the contest!

                          Paul, K1XM