[CQ-Contest] FREE BEER - Heathrow 20 Nov. (update)

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 13 23:23:23 EST 2007

3/4 of the PJ4A team - K4BAI , K5OT and KU8E will be in the American Airlines terminal the morning of Tuesday November 20th between about 8:30 - 10:00 AM. Our flight
AA 1879 to Curacao leaves at 10:00 AM. You can't miss us we will be the guys hauling radios and laptop bags...

Back in February John and I ran into N4GG and W9RE in MIA (coming back from HP1XX - ARRL DX CW) on our way home from Bonaire and had dinner with Hal and Mike...

Jeff KU8E