[CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma, or when is it necessary to take the fall for someone else?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:34:34 EST 2007

If you work someone, and they have been given the impression that the QSO was
completed successfully (i.e. by completing it with "TU N2IC SS"), then you are
obligated to leave the QSO in your log. If you cannot complete a QSO, then make
it very clear that it is a busted QSO (i.e. "K2QRP NIL NIL TRY LATER 73 N2IC SS").

73,
Steve, N2IC