[CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma...

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 13:04:34 EST 2007

Dennis,

You are very kind to take the fall so the other guy can have the mult (or even just the QSO), but I think you should be a little more strict with yourself.  If you are not sure enough that you copied the report OK, then the guy did not make the QSO.  After all, the whole basis of the contest is exchanging the info that's defined as making the contact.  Guys who can't quite make it -- and I speak from experience -- will/should realize that that is the cost of not being loud.

And thanks for the SC QSO in SS.  Enjoy your new QTH.

73, Art K3KU