[CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma, or when is it necessary to take the fall for someone else?

John Geiger n5ten at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 16:10:22 EST 2007

I would think that if the running station (the one
calling CQ) didn't get the exchange from you
correctly, he would keep asking for the missing piece
before doing another CQ or QRZ.  That is usually what
I use as a clue.  If they don't ask for a repeat, I
assume they got everything correctly unless they say
otherwise.

73s John AA5JG