[CQ-Contest] [ARRL-LOTW] LoTW - contesting

DL8MBS prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Sun Nov 18 04:00:04 EST 2007

IMHO QSLing stations have this benefit - or for what reason should I
prefer a "LOTW-only" station if I´m hunting counties?
LOTW with its actual narrow focus is not yet an alternative to real QSLs
(not to forget that for a big majority especially of small and medium
guns the personal note of a paper QSL can´t be replaced by a "match" -
but opinions may differ).
73, Chris