[CQ-Contest] SS SSB

Denis K7GK k7gk at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:09:44 EST 2007

I feel this is a rather "clever" question. But following the same line of thinking one might wonder why Eu stations spot each other using the DX cluster. If you take DX to mean distance, this doesn't make sense. Boston to San Francisco is several hundred miles longer distance than Lisbon to Moscow. Not to mention Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and KP2/4 (all of which are a part of Sweepstakes).
73, Denis - K7GK