[CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 26 09:36:18 EST 2007

Hi Art,

Well, there's two possibilities.  (1) He really was in Zone 2 and
therefore no problem. (2) He thought he was in Zone 2 but was really in
Zone 5.

In the case of (2) I don't know what happens.  I'm assuming they aren't
going to delete the QSO's in everyone's log because he sent the wrong
zone; whether they correct it to Zone 5 in everyone's logs or not I don't
know either.

73, Zack W9SZ