[CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 12:13:08 EST 2007

"If he sent '2' then your log should show '2' and the scoring machine should
be obliged to accept '2' (including the mult)."

"...including the mult."  -- I don't think so, not if it's KNOWN that they
guy was not there.  If it were true, then I should get credit for the
various DXpeditions over the years that were not where they claimed to be.
Actually, I never made any QSOs with those guys, but if they were not there
anyhow, why should I be denied credit?  :>)

Getting credit when we have to believe the guy's claimed QTH is OK.

73, Art K3KU