[CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent? PROVIDE THE VE2 CALL

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Nov 28 15:30:44 EST 2007

No attempt to lynch anyone from my end, and in fact I'm pretty sure the
VE2 in question was actually located in zone 2 during the contest.  My
comments were in response to those of K0HB who couldn't understand why
he shouldn't get credit in general for a contact with a station who,
intentionally or not, misrepresented his location.  Just didn't make
sense to me.

73,
Dave   AB7E