[CQ-Contest] SOxR -- enough already

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Wed Nov 28 20:46:55 EST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 12:30 PM, Bill Turner <dezrat at copper.net> wrote:

> Some people will want
> to add a second radio just as some people will want to add an
> amplifier, but nobody should have to do either to be competitive. That
> is why the various classes exist in the first place - to keep
> competition as equal as reasonably possible and make it fair and fun
> for all.

It's never going to be "fair", but it's always going to be fun - at least
for me.
If it was made to be fair - "level the playing field" even I might be able
win something, get a plaque or a certificate for #1 something.  Then what
would I have to shoot for?

I don't need MS2R or SO1RSBw/oC (Single Op One Radio without Cluster
classes.

73    Hank    K8DD

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon