[CQ-Contest] CAT for IC 775 and TS 870

n4vi at comcast.net n4vi at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 10:11:14 EDT 2007

Martin,

I use the TS870 with TR log and a direct serial port cable with no problem.   There is a subtle issue with RS232 handshaking but you only run into that if you are streaming commands.  I did some investigation with Tree a long long time ago on this issue.  If you search the TR log archives for TS 870 you might find the thread.  Of I can see if I can find it in my archives (uugh!).

73,

Chris, n4vi/0

From: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx at yahoo.com>