[CQ-Contest] say it ain't so!

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 17 09:30:49 EDT 2007

I've read a lot of the "scientist's" opinion on whether or not the new cycle has/hasn't started, but am unconvinced that we are not past the bottom. Six months ago 15M was dead 24/7 (I keep a receiver on 21.390 listening for a Net) and today 7Q7CE was 559 into Kentucky on RTTY at 8:00 A.M. local. Measurements and Statistics aside, I hear them now when I couldn't then.

Clint - W5CPT - the eternal optimist