[CQ-Contest] RTTY Survey Blog now available

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 19 23:52:25 EDT 2007

I've received E-mail from many who believe there should have been a comment section in the new RTTY Contesting survey.  Although I
thought about it, I did not include a comment section because I wasn't sure how to handle that many comments.

So instead of a comment section in the survey, I have created a web log (blog) where you can place your comments on two of the
questions - #4 & #7.

Question #4 concerns RTTY contesting on the lower end of 40 meters.  Question #7 asks whether RTTY should be included in the ARRL
10-meter contest.

Instead of having discussions across multiplier reflectors, please post your comments to these two questions on the blog.  The blog
can be found at:

http://rttycontesting.com/rttyblog.html

At the bottom of each of my two posts on the blog page, there is a link for "Comments".  Click on the link and you will be brought
to a page where you can type in your comments for that particular blog.  There is a word verification field you must complete to
validate your entry.  If you cannot make out the characters of the word verification, go back to the blog page and click on the
"Comments" link again and you will be given a new set of characters for verification.

Thanks for participating in the survey and please post your comments on the blog.

73, Don AA5AU