[CQ-Contest] Beginners Rate?

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 19:57:41 EST 2007

I use N1MM software for contesting and it allows me to create a target rate for myself for each contest based on contacts per hour,
band, ect.

Then as I work the various contests I adjust the rate by a percentage in order to beat myself the year before.

But as a beginner to using the rate issue, I would like to know what would be a reasonable target rate for me to shoot at, while
still improving each year of course and adjusting the rate accordingly.

I just need a target rate which is reasonable to start out with on an average for a beginner.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
Old calls: WB5ZQU/WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET