[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not get it.

ah8dx Craig Maxey ah8dx at msn.com
Mon Sep 3 00:53:33 EDT 2007

WHO CARES?

You know what is fun? Taking an all-band Butternut vertical to an island
someplace in the world, putting it in the sand and "kicking everyone's butt"
and that's all with one radio.

Andrei......don't worry about it, just sit in the chair a little longer or
work on other strategies where you can kill your competition next time. I
know you will do well in future tests because I see your passion for
contesting. Tnx for all of the q's.

CU in the next test,

Craig, AH8DX