[CQ-Contest] Bureau Reply for Multi-Multi DX Station Contest Cards

JAMES HEADRICK W3CP at CHARTER.NET
Tue Sep 11 18:33:12 EDT 2007

Steve, In my opinion you are not off-base. FWIW I only respond to cards that
have an unmistakable request for my card.  Preemptive QSLing is an
understandable solution for the QSL problem but should not have 'pse QSL'
printed on the card unless all those replies are desired. 73, Jim  w3cp