[CQ-Contest] SO2R in the CW Sprint

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Sep 13 20:37:24 EDT 2007

I agree with Steve - none of the "top dogs" would wait that long - in fact,
since they would have dropped the call in while calling CQ on another band,
they probably wouldn't have waited.  On the other hand, some of the rest of
us might have - and the real point was, if that's the scenario, is there
anything contrary to the rules?  I don't think so.

73, Pete N4ZR