[CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 20:24:31 EDT 2007

I understand that K5TR has been selected by K3LR to be Professor of Time
Keeping, Emeritus, at next year's Dayton Contest University.  George, I'll
be happy to provide my Mickey Mouse Clock as a laboratory prop.  I can hear
Geo. now, "If the big hand is on 12, it's time to start the

We seriously need some sunspots.

Jim Neiger   N6TJ  9Y4AA  (I keep publishing this call so at least 50% of
you guys will get it right this November)