[CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:07:51 EDT 2007

Man, and that is the hour that I am planning on taking a nap.
Otherwise it doesn't seem like a big deal.--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:03:09 -0500> From: aa5jg at lcisp.com> To: cq-contest at contesting.com; geoiii at kkn.net> Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time> > CQWW won't be an hour longer. It will still be 48 hours long. It ends an hour later, but we also don't get the extra hour when 2am sunday went back to being 1am on sunday.> > 73s John AA5JG> >