[CQ-Contest] Quartz Hill QRT

J F phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 08:06:50 EDT 2007

Geez Bob,

I'll sure miss the reliable QSOs, particularly on the
low bands, from Quartz Hill in virtually all the major
contests!

Hopefully, we'll see the operators on from home or
other locations until the project is complete. It's a
long period of silence, but not as difficult as losing
D4B entirely.

Imagine what a different place the bands will be in
three years!

Good luck this weekend!

73,
Julius