[CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

pa5mw at home.nl pa5mw at home.nl
Tue Apr 1 01:45:19 EDT 2008

---- Marijan Miletic <s56a at bit.si> schrijft:
> K1AR wrote: Using M6T is legal and allowed by the rules. Not sending a
> report is illegal and specifically against the rules.

Boy , do us europeans always have such difficulties with such simple plain FACTS....

> I understand the above thinking of UK and USA hams with a long tradition of
> the rule of law but it is not always the case with us in transitional
> democracies.  We tend to skip stupid requirements as we lived thru too many
> of them!

We are talking about a "game within a hobby" for crying out loud.
If you don't like the rules discuss them with the organization.

Oh, and our 'european tradition of democracy' brings us endless debate and then still we often still neglect to what was decided. Especially us dutch people are notorious about the endless debate thing. Definitely not proud of that.

'73 Mark, PA5MW