[CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)

Sandy Farley poodlesfly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 10:51:36 EDT 2008

"N7mal" <n7mal at citlink.net> writes:
....."Should signal reports be done away with in contests"....

  I'm thinking about the Willy Dilly 4s from whom getting a serial number is like pulling feathers out of a frog....  I get a *genuine signal report* followed by QTH, WX, type of truck he's driving, his favorite dog's name, how much he likes to hear YLs in contests, and a query about my QTH, and his audio quality.  Eeeeks!!!

  I'd rather get a signal report, genuine or otherwise, than a life story.

  73/88, Sandy N7RQ (aka WA7XX, N7AP, N7A)