[CQ-Contest] WPX Plaque Update

Ken Adams K5KA k5ka at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 23:56:33 EDT 2008

On behalf of the CQ WPX Contest volunteer team I would like to thank the
contesting community for their support of the WPX Plaque program.  We
now have sponsors for every plaque currently offered.  If you wish to
sponsor a plaque that is not listed on the website at
http://www.cqwpx.com/plaques.htm please send an email to awards at cqwpx.com.

All 2007 Plaques have been prepared and are in the mail.  If you won one
of these awards please send a note of thanks to the sponsor.

Thanks again for your support, and good luck in the upcoming contests.

73, Ken K5KA