[CQ-Contest] 2008 Visalia Contest Dinner - reminder

jeff stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:45:43 EDT 2008

If you have already signed up - please check this link and make sure I
have received your reservation for the correct number of dinners and
menu selections:

http://mldxcc.com/dinner2008.pdf

If you have not yet signed up, then don't forget! You have until April
22nd to sign up, but now would be a much better time!

If you have friends that you know would like to attend but they may
not be receiving this email, please call them and let them know they
must pay in advance!

Original announcement follows...

Please come and join us at the 9th Annual Contest Dinner on Friday
 April 25, 2008 at the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA
 (hosted by the Mother Lode DX and Contest Club.)

 Wayne Burdick, N6KR, co-founder of Elecraft and principal designer of
 the Elecraft K3, will be speaking on "Contest Ergonomics and the
 Elecraft K3."

 Please note that we will be handling payment differently this year -
 you will need to sign up *and pay in advance*! (Via either PayPal or by check.)

 For all of the details and to sign up, please visit:
 http://mldxcc.com/contestdinner2008.html

 I'll see all of you there! 73 - Jeff Stai, WK6I (MLDXCC and NCCC)

 ps: Please feel free to forward this email to your local contest club
 and friends.

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/