[CQ-Contest] East coast contest-winning QTH for sale (early notice)

Barry w2up3 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 19 09:49:54 EDT 2008

We plan to relocate in early summer 2009.  It would be great to sell
everything to a ham, rather than dismantling the station and tower.
Looking to sell in about a year, or sell earlier with rental agreement
until that time.

QTH is located in upscale Phila suburb, in historic Bucks Co., PA, 4
miles miles from where George Washington crossed the Delaware, in the
heart of FRC-land.  It's a 35 minute drive to center-city Phila, 20
minutes to Princeton, and one hour by commuter train to NYC-Penn
Station.  Location is about 50 miles from the Atlantic Ocean as the RF
flies, and 300 ft ASL with a gentle downward slope in all directions.

House, built in 1990, is about 4200 sq ft, 4 BR, 2 1/2 bath, 3 car
garage, on 6 1/2 acres.  Custom stone in-ground pool.  Dedicated 400 sq
ft shack in basement with ample electrical outlets including 2 - 240VAC
lines.  400A electrical service.

Current station is an IC7800 and ACOM2000A to a single 80 ft Rohn 45
tower, Phillystran guys (cables underground in 100 ft run of 4 inch PVC
pipe) with F12 C31XR (on TIC Ring) and Magnum 240N (T2X rotator) and
wires on the low bands.  600 ft Bev to EU, all on my property, and
rotatable loop for low band receive.  Tower is legal with building
permit and plenty of room for more, if you so desire.  No HOA.

I've won First Place USA SOA in CQWW CW twice and First Place W/VE SOA
twice in ARRL DX CW in the last 5 years from here.

Current shack and antennas in pic on qrz.com.  Nice birdseye view of
property (2 year old pic with more antennas than currently on tower) on
zillow.com can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/4ox9bg* *then click on "see
home info" and drag the picture to the right.

Serious inquiries only, please.  Will be at Dayton in the contesting
suite Fri and Sat PM, if you want to discuss.

73,
Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA