[CQ-Contest] SKIMMER = BUMMER

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 25 22:01:39 EDT 2008

Jim,

You have a way of getting to the meat of the issue, and you are so
correct in your assessment.  The title of this debate should be called
'The rise and fall of cw contesting'.  Skimmer is for lazy operators.
Another example of the 'dumbing down' process that is going on around
us.

Doug

The water jump is long and the barrier may be high,
you might break every bone, but it's so much fun to fly!