[CQ-Contest] HARA arena to Crowne Plaza route?

Dave Sloan desloan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 11:17:50 EDT 2008

Mike,
   I asked a friend who lives in Dayton the same question. Here is her
answer:" As for going back to Hara, I would suggest taking Jefferson N. to
Monument. Turn left and follow Monument. @ the construction area, stay in
the right-hand lane and follow it to Salem. Turn right and stay on Salem to
Wolf Rd. Wolf Rd. will take you right to the arena."

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP