[CQ-Contest] ON5OO DX Cluster Concentrator

Michael Höding hoeding at fh-brandenburg.de
Mon Apr 28 14:59:21 EDT 2008

Hi Pete,

there is a quite simple solution for mixing regular dx cluster with
local skimmer spots. I have set up a normal dx cluster (dx spider) locally.
Then a have several software bridges.
bridge 1: reading normal cluster spots form DB0ERF via telnet and
feeding it into my dx-cluster
bridge 2: reading cw skimmer spots on 80 now and feeding it into my
dx-cluster
bridge 3: reading cw skimmer spots on 40 now and feeding it into my
dx-cluster

The brigde is just 50 lines of perl code (to make it comfortable and
stable I need some additional 50 lines). The dx spider software is
available freely via internet.

You can see the mix of spots using telnet
   dl6mhw.dyndns.org   port 7071
or feeding it diretly to your contest program

The current simple hack mask all spots from the public cluster net with
the call DL6MHZ.

73 de Michael, DL6MHW

P.S. Everything is still experimantal... see also:
http://fwil588.fh-brandenburg.de/~hoeding/bandmap/bandmap.html