[CQ-Contest] >>> Important Information <<<

Dick Frey - K4XU k4xu at arrl.net
Wed Apr 30 01:19:29 EDT 2008

We interrupt this protracted yet scintillating discussion of SKIMMER
to bring you the following bulletin:

7QP is this weekend starting at 13Z May 3 and ending 07Z May 4.
There are three or five other contests this weekend and we make it
EASY - send us your complete log, no need to sort your non-counting
contacts, in ANY clear text electronic format, and we will score it for you.

Full info, plaque list, tick sheets, rules and operating helps at
http://7qp.org

See you then!

73,
Dick

PS:
I'll be mobile, CW mostly, in 20 counties. The route and schedule is on
my web page.

Richard Frey - K4XU
61255 Ferguson Rd.
Bend, OR  97702