[CQ-Contest] CQWW Log submission question

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Dec 1 14:01:07 EST 2008

Wait, how can they say I'm "NIL" in a log that they haven't got? They
can't say I'm not in the other guys's log if they don't have it.

If that other station didn't send in a log and shows up in other people's
logs, he isn't a unique and I'd assume they would have to give everyone
the benefit of the doubt ...

73, Zack W9SZ