[CQ-Contest] Spotting Errors

Andy Faber andrewfaber at ymail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:10:20 EST 2008

You think you had problems?  I was spotted, I think, 7 times as P40Y and
twice as PV9Y.  I ended up logging 160 dupes, though sometimes I was so
angry that I put on my QSO B4 message instead.  It's very frustrating,
particularly when you send your call after virtually every contact.  And it
does impact my score, not to mention all those who will get Not in Log
deductions.
  73, andy, ae6y, p49y