[CQ-Contest] PV9Y

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Tue Dec 2 09:08:38 EST 2008

I copied your call numerous times as PV9Y and I've been copying code for over 50 years - guess I wasn't
the only one who didn't "hear it right".  I didn't call you because I was looking for mults and didn't need
PY which is where I thought you were.   I think some need to listen to what they're sending and maybe
slow those keyers down just a bit it's not necessary to call CQ and send your call at 50 or so WPM.
Maybe it will cut down on those false spots and 160 dupes.

I can copy at least 50 - 60 WPM or more so don't tell me that I can't do the code.

Tony  W4OI/HK7AR

Message: 1