[CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Wed Dec 3 21:17:45 EST 2008

If I don't hear the DX station give his/her call sign, I don't call.
Even if I followed a spot from the cluster, I can only presume the call
sign using the frequency. It is each operator's responsibility to listen
first, and then call the desired station only after identifying the
station using the frequency.

Why would anyone do anything different?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if packet clusters were banned altogether
in contesting.

David ~ KY1V