[CQ-Contest] Hamradio in Viet Nam?

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:50:07 EST 2008

About 5 to 7 years ago as my faulty memory served me ( or doesn't)
there was an Asian fellow who came to Visalia DX convention and offered to
take
arrange DX-peditions to Vietnam including Hotels and transportation and aid
in getting your stn set up either at a room in the old Continental Hotel in
Saigon
( aka HCM city these days ) and maybe that will jar someones memory on this
reflector
as to his contact info and if he still helps set up 3W expeditions

73, Dennis N6KI
( 3W/AB8AY Army Mars - Phan Thiet, ( LZ Betty ) Vietnam 68-69 - I'm joking
about the 3W pfx
in front of my old Army MARS Nam callsign...Hi ! )