[CQ-Contest] Submitting CQ WW logs

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at hg6n.hu
Fri Dec 5 12:12:43 EST 2008

Valid question. This is what the robot told me when I sent the log on
Sunday:

(This is an automatic reply.)

Your message to ssb at cqww.com could not be processed because the
Subject: of the message

        [Fwd: HG6N MOST]

is not a valid callsign.  Please resubmit your log with an email
Subject: header that looks like this

        Subject: your-callsign

It was accepted when I sent it without category in the subject field.

73, zoli ha1ag