[CQ-Contest] Re-organization of Country Files web site

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 5 19:59:34 EST 2008

I've done a re-organization of the Contest Country Files web site:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/

The content is still the same, and the files have not been updated
since 1 December 2008.

However, the new page is more application-centric rather than
file-centric.  Go to the link above and find your software by
scrolling down or using the links at the top.  Download the file
appropriate to your software and version, and follow the
instructions. There is no longer a separate page of installation
instructions.

Note that there are two "new" files for Win-Test.  They are CTY_WT.DAT
and CTY_WT_MOD.DAT, but without the '=' in front of full callsigns, to
maintain compatibility with Win-Test 3.18 and earlier.

If you want/need to download the CTY-####.zip file containing all the
files, you can still do this from the "Revisions" link. This is also
the only way to get old versions of any of the individual files.

I hope this is more useful than the previous way it was done.  If
there are any comments, suggestions or corrections, please let me know!

73 - Jim AD1C