[CQ-Contest] Sending the other guys call

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at npgcable.com
Sun Dec 7 11:29:34 EST 2008

Good Morning Tree,

As I read your synopsis, whether the W8 was working you or not, the
more fundamental problem is that YOU never got an acknowledgement
that he received your exchange correctly.  If he "had just sent my
call once," you would have known he was trying to work you, but you
still wouldn't know if you had a completed QSO.  If it were my log,
he'd get a NIL.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light