[CQ-Contest] HT2N

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Fri Dec 5 14:36:13 EST 2008

Hi all:

HT2N's upload to LoTW brought me up to 99 for DXCC Phone, 99 for Mixed and 248 for the Challenge.
I wonder WHO is going to be #100 for my DXCC ???

All done on wires, no beams, and 100W.

Now that I got a 756 Pro 3 for my birthday in June and can work "Splits" and the WARC Bands
now, I expect my 80m & 40M QSO's to increase rapidly.

I have  WAS Phone and Basic, slowly creeping up on 5B WAS !!!

All on LoTW, many cards that are not in these numbers !!!
Going for 100% Lotw awards !!!

73
Bob, K1VU