[CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

Martin Luther vk7gn at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 8 16:32:52 EST 2008

It's time we took the fight back. What basis do 25 amateurs have for
claiming ownership of 3655 or any other frequency for that matter.

Amateur radio is not and should not be chanelised (other than beacons
and repeaters). It is frequency agile.

Out of the world wide population of hams 25 guys do not justify their
own frequency - they are bullies simple as that!

Martin VK7GN