[CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:52:02 EST 2008

I also recognize and know many of the calls. However I was on 160 and on 1827.5 a number of times..
but MY call isn't there... should I feel slighted? That is only one piece of the multi faceted situation that is being seen. The other many pieces is a full understanding of the rx end. I know some of the reported stations tx situations. So.. location and rx situation is much needed now to help sort it all out.
  It is quite understandable that many things can and do cause 2nd harmonic rebroadcast. Before going into all that. I will await further information.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy